Access, Admission and Enrolment
To apply for admission, it is necessary to follow these steps and meet the access requirements:
- Students must meet with the person in charge of the Academic Committee of the programme in which they are interested in order to define they research plan and dedication of the doctoral student, stating their commitment. For this, it is necessary to first contact the Information Service, by calling 91 815 31 31 or by sending an email to email@example.com, specifying in the subject “Doctorate”.
- Once students obtain the approval of the Commission, they must send the completed Admission Application form and the required scanned documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Admissions request
- Matriculation for Doctorates
- Original or certified photocopy of the DNI or passport.
- Original or certified photocopy of the official master’s degree that gives access to the degree or proof of having paid the fees.
- Certificate of marks of the bachelor’s degree or degree.
- Letter of acceptance from the UCJC Doctoral Commission.
- For students who present a degree obtained under foreign educational systems or from another country that is part of the European Higher Education Area, a letter from their University specifying that said training enables them to access doctoral studies in their country.