The Computing and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory (CAILab) is the Camilo José Cela University computing, artificial intelligence and information technologies research centre.
CAILab began its activity in 2020 at the School of Science and Technology at UCJC, with the aim of becoming a leading R&D centre and of collaborating and providing solutions to the digital transformation of companies and organisations through research and innovation.
CAILab’s first projects focused on the application of artificial intelligence in the field of biomedics and on the problems of web sciences, as well as on the application of deep learning and cognitive computing techniques in different areas of organisations with a focus on optimisation and value creation.
In line with Camilo José Cela University’s values, CAILab also strives to advance in the development and application of artificial intelligence in accordance with European values that put this technology at the service of citizens offering trust, transparency and non-discrimination.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering
- Master’s Degree in Data Science
- Master’s Degree in Cybersecurity
- Master’s Degree in Data Analysis for Epidemiology and Public Health
- UCJC Master’s Degree in Big Data and Business Analytics
- UCJC Master’s Degree in DevOps Engineering