The university LanguageLab was created to meet the following needs:
- To improve language learning at the university
- To coordinate the teaching of languages in the different faculties
- To work with the Admissions department and the Centre for Professional Orientation and Entrepreneurship on the elaboration of language tests
- To design and impart in-house and external courses
- To promote language and cultural events in the university
The LanguageLab offers a full range of courses taught by specialist teachers for foreign and Spanish students at the university. It also offers students the opportunity to undertake a series of language learning activities that are well tried and practical.