The university LanguageLab was created to meet the following needs:
- To improve language learning at the university
- To coordinate the teaching of languages in the different faculties
- To work with the Admissions department and the Centre for Professional Orientation and Entrepreneurship on the elaboration of language tests
- To design and impart in-house and external courses
- To promote language and cultural events in the university
The LanguageLab offers a full range of courses taught by specialist teachers for foreign and Spanish students at the university. It also offers students the opportunity to undertake a series of language learning activities that are well tried and practical.
Spanish Language Course for foreign students
Spanish for Foreign students
Other Language courses
- Mandarin Chinese
UCJC is an Official Examination Centre (for ACLES, Cambridge, Oxford, IELTS, APTIS and DELE) where you will be able to obtain official recognition of your level of English and Spanish.