There are two halls of residence on the Villafranca campus – one for men, the other for women. Between them, they can accommodate up to 132 people, in either double or single rooms.
They offer the following services:
- Full board and lodging
- Room cleaning service
- Twice weekly laundry service (washing and ironing)
- Round-the-clock security vigilance
- Study and reading rooms
- Meeting room
- Television rooms
- Sports facilities
- Telephones (incoming calls only), postal service and access to the Internet
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served every day in the campus cafeteria. There are special diet menus for those with medical prescriptions
- Cleaning: rooms are cleaned every day
- Laundry: Clothes and linen to be washed are collected twice weekly. There is also a self-service launderette. It is essential that all items be marked with the number issued to each person living in residence
- Room furnishings: all rooms, double and single, have the following furniture:
- Wardrobe, desk, sofa and bookshelves
- Telephone and television
- Air conditioning
- Common rooms
- Study, reading and computer rooms
- Meeting rooms
- Drawing room
- Television and projector rooms, with satellite TV channels
- Games room
- Snack and drinks vending machines
- Parking spaces inside the campus
Allocation of rooms
It is not necessary to be matriculated at the university to be allocated a room in a hall of residence, but preference will be given to those students studying a degree or doing a course organised by UCJC.
To confirm a reservation, once it is accepted by the university, you must make a deposit of 460 euros for a shared double room and 550 euros for a single room.
Rooms will be allocated in strict order of reservation and preference will be given to those who have already resided on campus in earlier years.
Students must observe the house rules of the halls of residence.
Prices of short-term stays for people not belonging to the campus or the university available on request.
Entrance gate and 24-hour vigilance service to guarantee students’ safety. Postal and messenger services are also located at the entrance.