Camilo José Cela University and the Association of Private and Independent Schools (CICAE) have signed an agreement whereby UCJC will offer special conditions to teachers and students part of this network.
Teachers from CICAE schools will be offered a 30% discount on enrolment and credits on postgraduate degrees from the School of Education, and a 25% discount on postgraduate degrees from the UCJC’s schools of Health, Communications and Technology and Science in the 2021/2022 academic year.
The School of Education degrees eligible for scholarships are the following:
Official Master’s Degree:
- Official Master’s Degree in Early Childhood
- Official Master’s Degree in Educational Centre Management, Innovation and Leadership
- Official Master’s Degree in International Education and Bilingualism
- Official Master’s Degree in Secondary Education(with special 5% discount on enrolment and credits).
- Official Master’s Degree in Teaching Spanish as a Foreign Language
- Master’s Degree in Cognitive Neuroscience and Education
UCJC Master’s Degrees:
- Master’s in Mindfulness
- Master’s Degree in Comprehensive Protection of Minors
- Master’s Degree in Education Policy and Governance
- Expert Course in International Education + IB ® Certificate in Teaching-Learning
- Expert Course in Mindfulness Applied to Education