This page may not work properly if cookies are blocked.
Cookies are small files which sit on your computer and record specific interactions between you and this website, and their purpose is to provide different types of information.
- Analyse statistics to ensure that we offer contents and information that are of interest to our clients
- Adapt the functionality and browsability of the website to suit our user’s devices
- Ensure that the advertising conforms with the preferences and tastes of our users
- Allow user functionality and access to the webshop on the whole of the website
Cookies used on www.ucjc.edu
- WordPress: these are our own cookies designed to improve the functionality of the website, for example, allowing you to identify yourself and access your account.
- Google Analytics. The property of Google Inc. We do not use Google Analytics to see how people use our website. Google Analytics may use that information to help improve their own website and offer services to third parties. You can find out about these uses by using the links shown. The data gathered by Google Analytics is anonymised: it does not provide users’ names or surnames, nor does it give the address from where they connect to the website. The data gathered is related, for example, to the number of visits to the website, the language used, the social networks on which we publish our news, the city of the IP address from which our users connect to the website, the number, frequency and duration of user journeys, the number of repeat journeys, the browsers used, the operator or type of terminal from which visits are made.
- Google Adwords. Property of Google Inc. This allows us to know the number of people who have accessed our website in response to the adverts we place on the Google Adword website
The www.ucjc.edu website uses plug-ins of social networks, such as Facebook, twitter or Google plus, to allow Internet users, subject to conditions, to share or comment on our webpages and/or our products on their preferred network.
Accepting cookies: by agreeing, at any specific time, to allow the installation of cookies, you do not forfeit the right to subsequently modify or eliminate the data you provide and the cookies installed on your computer. You can do this by changing the settings of your browser.
Blocking cookies: If you decide not to allow the installation of cookies on your computer, please be aware that some pages may not work properly and some of the functionality offered by our website will not be available to you.
We use this information to improve our website, identify new needs and assess what improvements to introduce, in order to give better service to the users who visit our site.
Use your browser settings In order to accepy, block or eliminate the cookies stored in your computer.
To find out more you can click on the following depending on the browser you use:
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/products/firefox/cookies
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html